SAP SD PROJECT TRAINING
Prerequisites: Trainee should have knowledge on SAP SD Module
We provide SAP SD Online/classroom Project Training.We provide SAP Internship Program, based on real time SAP implementation and Project Management. We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the premier institute engaged in quality SAP Training. At Passion SAP Training, we provide complete range of solutions and services by leveraging our domain and business expertise and strategic alliances with leading global technology companies.
- 40 hours training sessions interactive with the trainer
- Trainer will present presentations and other documents related to the curriculum on a regular basis
- Demonstration of scenarios will be carried on SAP on a constant basis during the class related to the curriculum
- Assignment in the class on a daily basis
- Students need to practice in SAP in every class along with trainer and he will fix issues when faced
- All the presentations and other necessary documents/screen shots at the end of every class to the students will be shared through mail.
- Every student will receive 24/7 SAP system access until they are associated with Passion SAP
- We will assess the technical skills of the candidate after the training sessions are over by Mock Interview process
- Resume Preparation.
- SAP Implementation Process
- Difference between Clients and Implementer?
- Role of a Functional and Business consultant?
- How long the project does lasts?
- What happens once the Implementation is done?
- Understand the Project & Client Organizational structure
- Building the Project Team
- SAP System Landscape
- Understanding the client stake holders
- Preparing and Conducting level 1 training
- Preparation of BPD’s
- Discussion of Business Process
- Conducting level 2 training
- Defining Organizational elements
- Work shop on Business process requirements (B.P.R), Accelerators of SAP, QADS and CI template (customer Interface template).
- Finalizing general requirements like Reports, Forms, Interfaces and Enhancements.
a) Mapping into sap
b) Gap Analysis
c) Addressing of Gaps
d) Authorization matrix
- Execution on RICEFW
- Authorization mapping of user rolls, Building the blue print and getting sign off
- Approval of Blue Print
- Level 3 training to users
- Base line configuration Documentation
- Transport Management System ( Client - Client ; Server to Server )
- Unit test plan and Test script Preparation
- Final configuration and confirmations
- Scenario and integration testing with test scripts
- Data Migration templates preparation
- Cycle 1N work shop
- End-user Document preparation
- Finalization of Cut over plan
- Collection of cutover data, master data, uploading the data and validations
- Core users conducting end user training
- Integration Testing
- User training Aspects
- User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Cut Over Strategy
- Readiness and sign off for Go live
- Final approval
- Discussions on various scenarios with respect to individual module
- Handling over the Project
- Establishing a help desk
- Support plan
- Over view on Real time functionality in SD department.
- Demonstrate navigational & transaction skills
- Implement configuration for several business processes
- Setup Master data for several business processes
- Analyze the issue and fix the problem in configuration & Master data
- Setup transcational data to complete a business process
- SUPPORT PROJECT/ Ticketing Tool
- Work on ticketing tool and understand its functionality
- Priority of tickets and Resolution